One of the greatest Redi-Rock® installations in BC happens to be in Powell River at the Townsite Brewing Company. Back in 2020, Covid forced everyone outside, so the brew pub knew they had to expand and improve their outdoor space. So grey clouds do have a silver lining. The project was completed in 15 days and transformed the space outdoor space.
Townsite Brewing Project Facts
- Total Weight: 229,084 lbs of blocks
- Redi-Rock 191 blocks to complete the project; 12 for the 7 foot stairs and 58 individual cap stones.
- Shipped 3 loads on two B-trains and a Tandem axle trailer
Check out the great photos on Townsite Brewing Instagram.
Even the dogs love it!
What is Redi-Rock®?
Redi-Rock® is a proven engineered solution that made from real stone and consists of a suite of products for building gravity, reinforced, freestanding and hybrid walls to create optimized solutions. Redi-Rock allows nice curves, sharp corners and various batter angles making this a top of the line engineered solution for many construction applications.
Advantages of Redi-Rock®
- Built by engineers for engineers
- Ease of installation
- Design and analysis software
- Block library
- Testing Reports
- Educational pre-recorded
- Product manufactured in Comox Valley
- Retaining walls – small to over 50 feet in height
- Road construction
- Environmental protection
- Benches and fountains
- Erosion protection and flood repair
- And many more applications
Not sure if a Redi-Rock® solution will work for your landscaping or construction project? Call our office today and we can guide you with our resources and expertise.